What is Casino War?
- Casino War is one of the easiest casino games played with cards.
- It is always played against the dealer.
- Both the player and the dealer are dealt with one card. If the value of your card is higher than the dealer’s card you win or else you lose.
How to Play?
- You begin this game by putting an initial bet by placing chips on the table.
- Then the dealer deals one card for each player and one card for the house from a shoe containing eight pre-shuffled decks.
- If your card has a higher value than the dealer, you win. Or else, you lose the round.
Rules to Know
- The lowest hand value in Casino War is a 2, while the greatest card value is an ace.
- You win even money if your card has a higher value than the dealer’s card value. This means the payout is 1x the betting amount.
- All suites are of the same rank.
- Among face cards, the order of decreasing value is King, Queen, and followed by Jack.
- All numbered cards have a value equal to their numbers.
- If you and the dealer have been dealt cards of the same value, it is called a tie.
- In the case of a tie, you have two choices. You may choose to surrender or Go To War.
Surrender is when you forfeit half the initial bet and your cards will be removed. You will also be out of the game.
Go to War is when you must match the original bet amount, hoping that the next card dealt will have a higher value than that of the dealer’s card. Then, the dealer also places an additional bet matching your initial bet.
- Upon opting to Go to War, if your second card has a higher value than the dealer’s second card, you will win the bet.
- If the value of the second card is also a tie, you will get a bonus payment equal to the initial bet.
- There is another optional bet called the tie bet, wherein you place an additional bet alongside the initial bet before the cards are dealt.
- You win the tie bet if the first card dealt has the same value as that of the dealer’s first card. The payout is 10x the initial bet amount.