Delta Corp Limited is a corporation subject to the laws of the state of Maharashtra & Goa. This Policy describes our information collection, use, protection, and sharing practices in the states of India that we operate out of. In jurisdictions outside of India where we are subject to different or more restrictive local laws, we may adjust our practices in those jurisdictions to comply with local laws. Otherwise, we make no representation that the practices described in this Policy are compliant with laws outside of India that apply to the collection, security, use and disclosure of information.
This Policy applies only to Delta Corp Ltd and its subsidiaries (collectively, "us," "we," or “our”), websites (“websites”), mobile applications, social media pages, and other electronic communications that we control and that post this Policy, and the following hotels, casinos and properties
Deltin Royale Casino (Delta Corp Limited) Goa,
Deltin JAQK Casino (Highstreet Cruises and Entertainment Pvt Ltd) Goa,
Deltin CaravelaFlotel& Casino (Delta Pleasure Cruise Company Pvt Ltd) Goa,
Deltin Suites (Delta Corp Ltd) Goa,
Deltin Palms (Highstreet Cruises and Entertainment Pvt Ltd) Goa,
The Deltin Daman,
Deltin Denzong (Delta Corp Limited) Sikkim
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information from a variety of sources and in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, the following:
- Contact and other Personal Information. When you visit, use and/or access any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries, you might provide us with, (and/or we may collect) contact and other Personal Information such as your name, date of birth, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and videos, recordings, and images of you. We may also obtain such information from third parties.
- Employment Application Information. If you apply for a job with us, we might ask for certain information about you including, for example, your work and education history, and your profile/résumé. Purchase and Transaction Information. When you visit, use and/or access any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries, we might collect information about your purchases, reservations, and gaming activity (in jurisdictions where gaming is permitted).
- Sensitive Information. When you make a purchase, visit, use and/or access any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries, or engage in other transactions or activities, you might provide us with your credit or debit card number, financial account number, biometrics, driver’s license number, government-issued identification card number or passport number.(“Sensitive Information”).
- Wi-Fi and Location Information. When you use Wi-Fi services we make available at any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries, we might collect information (directly or through third parties) about the websites you visit, the type of device and browser you are using, your device identification number, your precise physical location, bandwidth used, session time, etc. Even if you choose not to use Wi-Fi services we make available at any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries, we may still collect information concerning the precise physical location of your mobile device within and around any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries for non-marketing purposes. With notice or your consent (and regardless of whether you use Wi-Fi service we make available at any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries), we might also collect information about the precise physical location of your mobile device within and around any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries for marketing purposes.
- Device and Browser Information. When you visit, use, and/or access any Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Services (www.deltin.com), we might collect information about the type of device and browser you are using, the unique number assigned to your server or Internet connection, your physical location, and your interactions with any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Services. We may also use “cookies” and similar technologies to help us recognize and serve you better. Cookies are small files that contain information sent by a web site that is saved on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable us to gather data such as web pages visited, links clicked, and material downloaded. Cookies also are used to put a unique identifier on your computer. This helps us to generate statistics regarding usage of any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Services. There are different types of cookies including “browser” cookies (also known as “html cookies”) and Flash cookies (also known as “Local Shared Objects”). You can configure your browser to reject browser cookies or to notify you when browser cookies are offered so that you can accept or reject such cookies. However, if you reject browser cookies you may not be able to conduct some transactions or use some services on any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Services. In addition, blocking or deleting browser cookies may not block or delete other types of cookies including Flash cookies. Social Media Information. When you use integrated social media features on any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Services, or other social media websites or mobile applications, we may obtain information such as your name and e-mail address, and videos, recordings, and images of you.
- Other Information. We may obtain information about you from third parties, including entities that direct you to, are located at, or are accessible via, any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Services or any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries, business partners, family members, and friends.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD PARTIES
3. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Marketing Purposes. We may use the information we collect for our own marketing purposes including, but not limited to: notifying you of special promotions, offers, and events via e-mail, direct mail, social media, telephone, text message, push notifications, and other means.
Non-Marketing Purposes. We may use the information we collect for non-marketing purposes including, but not limited to, (1) validating your identity; (2) recording gaming-related activity (in jurisdictions where gaming is permitted); (3) conducting statistical or demographic analysis; (4) processing, fulfilling, and tracking reservations, purchases, or other transactions; (5) complying with legal and regulatory requirements; (6) customizing your experience while visiting, using and/or accessing any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Services; (7) protecting and defending any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries and its affiliates against legal actions or claims; (8) preventing fraud; (9) collecting debt; (10) satisfying contractual obligations; (11) evaluating your employment application; and (12) cooperating with law enforcement or other government agencies for purposes of national security, public safety, or matters of public importance when we believe that disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate to protect the public interest (collectively “Non-Marketing Purposes”).
When it is possible to do so, we may link Personal Information such as your name or e-mail address with non-Personal Information such as the unique identifier associated with your computer or mobile device. We may also link Personal Information with other generally or publicly available information to help us identify your preferences or interests. The information we collect may also be merged with information available from other sources such as (1) companies that match e-mail addresses with postal addresses and other information; (2) credit card verification and credit services; and (3) other subsidiaries, resorts, casinos, or properties that are owned, operated, or affiliated with any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries
B. Sharing within any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries
We may share the information we collect for any purpose among any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries or any of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Service. However, Sensitive Information will only be shared for Non-Marketing Purposes.
C. Sharing with Business Partners and Other Third Parties
We may share the information we collect with our business partners and other third parties for (1) Non-Marketing Purposes, (2) joint marketing purposes, and (3) our business partners’ or our own marketing purposes. Sensitive Information will only be shared for Non-Marketing Purposes. When we provide Sensitive Information or other Personal Information to our business partners and other third parties, we require them to exercise reasonable care to protect such information and restrict the use of such information to the purposes for which it was provided to them.
D. Certain Business Transactions
We may share any or all of the information we collect (including Sensitive Information) with any successor to all or part of our business in connection with a transaction involving a sale, purchase, reorganization, or transfer of any asset of any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries
4. YOUR COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES
A. How to Opt-Out: If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing solicitations from us, or do not want us to share your Personal Information for marketing purposes with our business partners or other third parties, or with any individual any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries please e-mail us: [email protected], or write to us:
Delta Corp Ltd, Fisheries Dept. Building,
Fisheries Jetty, Panaji, Goa 403001
Although you may opt-out of the use and sharing of Personal Information for marketing purposes, we may still use and share information we collect for Non-Marketing Purposes.
Even if you registered your telephone number on a do-not-call list, certain exemptions may allow us to contact you by telephone. However, to ensure your preferences are honored, we also maintain our own internal do-not-call list.
Information maintained in electronic form that is collected by any properties of Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries is stored on systems protected by industry standard security measures. These security measures are intended to protect these systems from unauthorized access. No security system is impenetrable and these systems could become accessible in the event of a security breach. We have controls in place that are designed to detect potential data breaches, contain and minimize the loss of data, and conduct forensic investigations of a breach. Our staff is required to take reasonable measures to ensure that unauthorized persons cannot view or access your Personal Information. Employees who violate our privacy policies are subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
We cannot enforce or control the security of the computers, electronic devices, or electronic communication method(s) you may use to send e-mails and submit information to us. You are responsible for the security of the computers, electronic devices, and electronic communication methods you use to communicate with us. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of information you send us before we receive it.
As a standard security practice, we take reasonable steps which are generally recognized in the industry to ensure that the communication methods used to support any Delta Corp Ltd or any of its subsidiaries Online Services do not permit connections or communication by methods that have known security weaknesses or vulnerabilities. As such, if you experience trouble using any Deltin website, it may be an indication that you need to upgrade your software to a newer version that supports more secure communication methods.
In situations where your Personal Information is collected by third parties under contract with us for performance of their contractual duties and other purposes, we require such third parties to exercise reasonable care to protect that information and restrict the use of your Personal Information to the purposes for which it was provided.
6. OTHER WEB SITES
We are not responsible for the information collection or privacy practices of other websites, including websites operated by our business partners or other third parties, including websites that might be co-branded with our name.
You should review and understand the privacy policies posted on any linked sites you visit before using those sites or providing any Personal Information through them.
7. PERSONS UNDER AGES 18 AND 21
Certain of our areas and activities are intended for persons 21 or older. If you are under 21, you may not access or attempt to access any areas or participate in any activities that are restricted to persons 21 or older. We do not knowingly collect or allow the collection of Personal Information from persons under 18.
If you are the parent or guardian of a person under 18 and believe that the person has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us at [email protected] and request that it be removed from our active marketing database.
8. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The Company and / or its associate entities have no liability, obligation or responsibility for the content(s) of any linked sites that can be reached from this Website, that are not under the control of or maintained by the Company and / or its associate entities. Such links in no way indicate or can be construed as endorsing, supporting, publishing, permitting, or authorizing those site(s)/link(s) by the Company and / or its associate entities.
The Company is not responsible if any of the facilities mentioned on the Website are not available for any reason. The timing and facilities of the hotel as displayed on the Website is subject to change without notice.
This disclaimer is subject to amendment without notice. It is recommended that the Visitor read the terms and conditions of this disclaimer from time to time to be fully aware of the policy of the Company.